5078 Blackhawk Drive
Beautiful custom Tudor estate with magnificent curb appeal in Blackhawk. Featuring approximately 3,860 +/- sq. ft. of living space and offering 5 bedrooms (one could be used as an office) and 3 1/2 bathrooms, this elegant home is surrounded by spectacular English gardens and has a sparkling pool and spa with expansive patio.
- The lovely rock and brick exterior of the home, exquisitely detailed and freshly re-painted, creates wonderful curb appeal with mature landscaping and a beautiful array of flowering shrubs and trees to provide beauty and color year-round.
- A large three-tiered stone fountain enhances the inviting double-door entry.
- Located off the foyer, the formal dining room features hardwood flooring, a gorgeous box beam ceiling and custom gas fireplace providing warmth and elegance.
- The living room is light and bright with windows looking into a courtyard garden and has French doors to the back patio, providing a wonderful space for an outdoor seating area.
- The spacious gourmet kitchen is perfect for family and entertaining, with rich granite countertops, two dishwashers, bar seating and lots of cabinets for storage.
- The kitchen and breakfast area feature desirable open-concept to the family room and provide lots of light as the kitchen’s breakfast area has sliding doors to the spectacular backyard.
- Large family room with an attractive mirrored bar, massive custom stone fireplace, and cathedral, wood-beamed ceiling with four skylights is the perfect place for the family to gather.
- Desirable floor plan with one of the five bedrooms on the first floor with its own full bath—perfect for a family member, guests, or as a library or office.
- The spacious master bedroom has a magnificent view of the home’s gardens and hillside and shares a fireplace with an adjacent sitting room with built-in bookcases.
- The large master bathroom has a Jacuzzi and large walk-in shower illuminated by two skylights.
- The backyard is truly like your own private park and is surrounded by English gardens with dozens of roses, azaleas, rhododendrons, hydrangeas, and fruit trees.
- The yard is beautifully landscaped with a rock and rosemary hedge-terraced hillside flanked by towering redwoods and topped with Italian cypresses framing a magnificent California oak.
- View Mt. Diablo from the top terrace sipping an evening drink and watch the sunset while sitting on one of your six stone benches situated throughout the gardens.
- Sparkling pool and spa and Pergola covered area for eating or entertaining complete the fabulous backyard.